Your personal data security is our priority. We also attach great importance to
privacy. The following document explains principles and method of data collecting,
processing, and using information about alpincars.com online shop users.
Using the alpincars.com online shop: registering and making purchases means your
I. Personal data protection - general provisions
1. Registration in alpincars.com online shop is tantamount to expressing your consent
to the processing of personal data necessary to complete the order.
2. This data is: First name, surname, phone number, e-mail, and delivery address.
3. You provide your contact details on a voluntary basis to communicate and
exchange information between you and our shop. These data are required in the
process of placing, confirming, and completing the order.
4. Personal data is protected under Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997
(consolidated text of Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended) in a
manner preventing third parties’ access. We never sell or share personal or address
data of alpincars.com Customers with unauthorized persons.
5. Under the above act, you have the right to inspect your personal data, correct them
and demand their removal. The data is modified by personal change after using the
"My Account" link, while deactivation may be carried out by sending an
appropriate request in writing by mail to the address of the Seller's business, after
contacting him/her by e-mail or phone.
6. The database of alpincars.com online shop does not store any information
concerning access to your bank account or credit card numbers - this information is
entered only on official websites of banks and external payment systems using
secure, encrypted SSL connections.
7. The Seller is the Customers' Personal Data controller.
8. In matters not regulated by this personal data security policy, the provisions of
Polish law shall apply, the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (i.e.
J.L.2002 No. 101, item 926 as amended).
1. The alpincars.com Internet store does not automatically collect any information,
except for information contained in cookies i.e. text files stored on the User's
computer and designed to improve the Website use.
2. Cookies are used for:
adjusting the websites content to Users’ preferences and optimizing the use of
Websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User's device and
properly display the website, adjusted to his individual needs,
create statistics that help to understand how the Website users use the web pages to
improve their structure and content
maintaining the Website User session after logging in, thanks to which the User
does not have to re-enter his login and password on each page of the Website
3. Each User may decide himself how the cookies are stored on his computer. This is
allowed by settings/preferences defined directly in browsers. The default settings of
popular browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari) allow you to
Managing cookies in Google Chrome
Managing cookies in Mozilla Firefox
Managing cookies in Internet Explorer 9
Managing cookies in Safari
Managing cookies in Opera
affect some of the Website functionalities.
For more information about cookies go to http://www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl and