The owner of alpincars.com is Alan Wilk who runs ALPINCARS company with
NIP number: 631-236-53-41, REGON 241579861, based in Smolnica ul. Wiejska 6
I. General provisions
1. The aim of alpincars.com is to retail original BMW and MINI car parts.
2. The prices on the shop's website for the offered products are gross prices and
include 23% VAT, unless otherwise stated. Product prices are given in euro. Prices
do not include information on shipping costs.
3. Using the alpincars.com online shop and making purchases means you accept the
II. Registration and Login
1. The condition for making purchases in the shop is registration (creation) of a user
account. The registration purpose is the seller’s obtaining the data necessary to
complete the contract, to improve communication with the Customer during the
order processing procedure and to facilitate and shorten the time of placing any
2. To create an account, you need to fill in the registration form with the following
data: name, surname, e-mail address, contact phone, delivery address and
3. Personal data is protected under Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997
(consolidated text of Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) in a
manner preventing third parties access.
4. Under the above act, you have the right to inspect your personal data, correct them
and demand their removal. After logging in, you can view your data at any time
and modify it using the "Your Account" tab.
5. By sending the registration form you declare to have read and accepted the
following Regulations and agree to processing of personal data necessary for orders
execution by the store.
6. After registration, you can log in to alpincars.com online shop using the e-mail
address and password provided during registration.
III. Order placement procedure
1. You can place your orders at the alpincars.com store 24 hours a day.
2. You complete your order by browsing through the store products and selecting the
option "Add to cart" on the product page. When you are ready to place an order,
please use the "Place an order" link on the Cart page.
3. Throughout the whole shopping process, you are given an opportunity to view and
edit the content of your shopping cart (adding and removing products and changing
the quantity of a given product in the cart).
4. The Cart (order summary) includes the products you selected earlier and
information about the total order value. Using the "Place an order" button you
indicate in turn:
- the address the products indicated above are to be delivered to
- delivery method
- payment method
5. The above steps completed by pressing the "Pay" button mean placing an order in
the store and concluding a purchase agreement for the products covered by the
order. You will receive an e-mail containing a summary of the order and
confirmation acceptance of the order for processing.
IV. Execution of orders
1. By clicking on the "Place an order" icon you accept the offer according to its
description and price and agree to carry out the transaction in the manner specified
in the Regulations.
2. The price visible next to the product at the moment of placing an order is binding
for the Parties to the Transaction.
3. Orders will be accepted for execution on the next working day after the Customer
places an order at the latest.
4. All orders are executed with due care, accurately and within the shortest possible
5. You will be immediately notified if your order cannot be executed due to lack of
any item included in the order. If you agree, the order will be processed without the
missing items. Otherwise, the order will not be processed and, if a prepayment is
made, you will get the entire amount received back.
6. Orders will not be processed if an order form has been incorrectly filled in or the
personal data incomplete, including an incorrect, false or incomplete delivery
V. Payment and delivery
1. alpincars.com online store enables making electronic payments for ordered
products through bank transfer and external payment system offered by PayU S.A.
ul. Marcelińska 90, 60-324 Poznań and PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
2. The goods ordered can be delivered all over the world.
3. The Customer has the right to check, in the presence of the courier company
employee or the Seller (in the case of the Seller's own transportation service),
whether the delivered goods comply with the order. If the goods are damaged, a
damage report must be made.
VI. Terms and conditions for complaint
1. Complaints, i.e. notification of non-conformity of the purchased goods with the
contract, will be considered based on generally applicable regulations in the
Republic of Poland. Such goods should be sent at your own expense or delivered to
the following address: ALPINCARS, Smolnica, ul. Wiejska 6.
2. The basis for accepting a complaint is to send the claimed goods with a
confirmation of purchase attached.
3. A purchase confirmation is a purchase receipt, a VAT invoice, a printout of an e-
mail confirming the order placed in the store or any other document confirming the
transaction (e.g. a printout of the bank transfer confirmation).
4. The complaint will be considered within 14 days from the date of delivery of the
damaged goods to the company address.
5. If the complaint is accepted, the goods will be repaired or replaced with a similar
one and sent back to your address at the store's expense.
6. If the goods under complaint cannot be repaired or replaced with a similar one, the
store will return the full amount for the defective goods, together with the
additional shipping costs incurred, to the bank account indicated by you.
VII. Withdrawal from the sales contract/product return
1. According to the Act of 2 March 2000 "On protection of certain consumer rights
and liability for damage caused by dangerous products" (J. L. No. 22, item 271 of
2000 as amended), the buyer, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the parcel,
may wish to resign from the purchase (i.e. withdraw from the distance contract) of
the purchased goods without giving any reason.
2. Returned goods will only be accepted if sent back in an unaltered condition, i.e. the
goods must be in their original packaging, with their complete contents, and the
product and accessories will be undamaged. The goods should be sent back
immediately but not later than within 14 days from the notification of the intention
3. In case of withdrawal from the contract, the goods should be sent back at your own
expense to the correspondence address given on the store website. Such a shipment
should be accompanied by a statement of withdrawal from the contract, and the
account number the store should make the refund to. The refund will be made
within a maximum of 14 days.
VIII. Final provisions
1. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of generally applicable
law, in particular of the Civil Code and the provisions of the Act on special
conditions of consumer sales and amendments to the Civil Code (J. L. No. 141 of
2002, item 1176) and the Act on protection of certain consumer rights and liability
for damage caused by dangerous products (J. L. No. 22 of 2000, item 271) shall
2. If amendments to the Regulations are made, orders placed before the date of
introduction of changes to these Regulations shall be processed based on the rules
in force before the introduction of changes.